MotoPhoto does everything possible to take care of your originals and make the process smooth and efficient. There are a few things that you can do to make our job easier after you drop-off your order. If your questions aren’t answered here, please feel free to contact us.
Digital Slide Archiving
Photos are scanned at 300 dpi, through our Kodak Photo Scanner.
- Photos should be loose and unmounted, not in photo albums.
- Make sure photos are not torn or bent, do not have staples, or glue.
- Photos smaller than 2½ by 3½ inches or larger than 8″x 10″ cannot be scanned using this method.
- Mounted or thick photos, such as Polaroid Instant Photos, will not feed through our automated equipment.
Custom scans of any size original at any resolution, and photo retouching and restoration are available by quote.
Cds & Dvds
Slides, Film (35mm & 120mm), prints, and tapes can all be transferred to CDs & DVDs.
What are the benefits?
- It’s easy to share with family and friends
- Makeing prints for albums and framing is a breeze
- You will have a digital back-up in case the originals are lost or damaged
CDs are $4.99 each
DVDs are $14.99 each