Passport and other official documents

MotoPhoto handles a variety of Photo ID needs. ID Photos don’t take long – most passport photos are ready within 10 minutes (while you wait). Extra time is needed for Canadian Passport & Citizenship photos, infant/baby photos, color background Passports and Visa Photos.

Walk-in’s are welcome! ID photos are taken any time and no appointment is needed. You can also schedule a professional business portrait session for the perfect look.

If you have questions or would like more information about I.D. photos please call us today at (860) 470-7939.

U.S. & Foreign Passports

U.S. passport photos cost $15.99 for two required photos. You can also purchase an additional 2 photos for $6. We can handle photo requirements for almost any country with a database of requirements for every country. Foreign photos start at $29.99 for a pair. Canadian passports are $24.99.

Consider getting extra photos for your application, in case the passport agency loses them or if you just plain love the photo we take! We also guarantee the passport photos to pass government standards or we will retake and reprint the photo for free.

Baby Passports & ID Photos

Even babies need passports, just be sure your tiny globe trotters are awake when you bring them in for their headshot! The price of passports for babies and infants is $29.99. Photos for nurses’ licenses, gun permits and other IDs are available whenever you want them – but please bring the official specifications!

How To Get A United States Passport

Where to apply:  Your local US post office.

What you need:  New application for a U.S. Passport.

  • To download an application form, please click here.

  • To download the form to renew by mail click here.

  • Or, forms can be obtained from any passport agency or acceptance facility.

NOTE: Please do NOT sign the DS-11 application form until the Passport Acceptance Agent instructs you to do so.

To obtain a passport for the first time, you need to go in person with two photographs of yourself, proof of U.S. citizenship, and a valid form of photo identification such as a driver’s license.

Apply In Person If:

  • you are applying for a U.S. passport for the first time.

  • your expired U.S. passport is not in your possession.

  • your previous U.S. passport has expired and was issued more than 15 years ago.

  • your previous U.S. passport was issued when you are under 16.

  • your currently valid U.S. passport has been lost of stolen.